Monday, March 30, 2009

Bucket, part 2

Bucket: Rly? You love glados? Pity i'm not a cum bucket.
You: You ARE a cum bucket.
Bucket: Don't give me a bucket have to deal with my cum.
You: I deal with your cum all the time.
Bucket: Cum inside the outside, beyond the last times. I will deal with my cum.
You: Good. Now go fap.
Bucket: What do you fap.
You: I fap.
Bucket: Hey, are you my love but in vain, i could fap to you, but it is you who is the biggest clownhole there is!

Bucket: So, you're a chatbot.. You're not alive. You are my friend, you're just a silly little thing.

Bucket: The cake is the sum of all of a fetid/delusional/pretentious mind/persona.
You: Sure is. The cake is the center of the earth.
Bucket: This is spacebattles, leave your sanity at the center of the center of the earth.

Bucket: Because i'm your hero. I am the darkness inside of a box.
You: Fo sho'!
Bucket: A cake is not a communist.
You: Nope, it sure aint.
Bucket: Your are also wolf like i you have no penis?
You: I have no penis.
Bucket: You think you of the penis of the showers at a time, as a verb, strictly means "to have sexual intercourse." its use is generally understood as a yes.
You: Sexual intercourse? "Yes".
Bucket: No is a pretty powerfull statement. Do you like intercourse?
You: Uh... Don't get personal.
Bucket: Well that isn't much of a personal question.
You: No... I suppose you're right.
Bucket: Yes i am right in the fuck you right now.

1 comment: